What is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance protects you from losses resulting from owning and operating a vehicle. There are varying types of auto insurance some of which are required by law and that differ by state.
What type of auto coverage do I need?
- Bodily Injury Liability - for injuries the insured causes to someone else
- Property Damage Liability - for damage the insured causes to someone else's property
- Collision - for damage to the insured's car from an impact with an object or with other cars
- Comprehensive - for damage to the insured's car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots) and theft
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage - for bodily injury to the occupants of a car injured by another vehicle that is uninsured or underinsured
This is the right coverage for you if:
- you want to protect the investment you made when purchasing your vehicle
- you don't want to pay out of pocket for damage from car accidents including medical bills
For example, if you crash into someone else's car and damage the bumper, your auto insurance would cover the cost of the damages to both cars.
We're only as good as our clients say we are. How many stars would you give us?
View our series of articles to help you better understand how to keep yourself and your passengers safe. Learn More
Want to Compare Quotes?
We offer multiple quotes from A-rated insurance companies. If you'd like to compare premiums just let us know.
Want to Save on Your Premium?
Clients who also purchase Homeowners, Watercraft, and/or Umbrella insurance through us have saved as much as 30% on their premium