Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk believes that an Employee Benefits Program needs to address both the medical and social needs of the people for whom it is designed. An integrated, comprehensive, and balanced approach to the needs of employees, delivered in a meaningful context, with full support and commitment by management, optimizes the enterprise's investment in human capital.
Setnor Byer will work with each client to design and deliver a comprehensive program to meet the needs and expectations of a client's workforce, simplifying the complex task of choosing the best benefits plan at the most reasonable cost.
By integrating traditional insurance products with advisory services, policy development, training, and other supportive processes, Setnor Byer ensures that our clients' employee benefits will serve the workforce and inspire optimal productivity.
When addressing medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability income, long term care, Section 125/Cafeteria Plans, and COBRA compliance administration, Setnor Byer:
- Reviews existing benefits and assesses cost containment and employee benefits compatibilities;
- Analyzes medical plan dynamics, reviewing cost drivers such as plan design, employee demographics, and claims utilization;
- Markets and evaluates benefit providers based on premium levels, plan designs, and network accessibility;
- Enrolls employees and their dependents into available benefit options;
- Provides all necessary plan materials, enrollment and claim forms, provider directories, benefit summaries, and summary plan descriptions;
- Communicates and resolves provider billing and administrative issues; and
- Develops tools to effectively communicate benefits plans.
Wellness and Lifestyle Benefits Services
Among Setnor Byer's most valued services and tools are those that assist the enterprise with the identification and development of the programs that inspire loyalty, retention, and productivity:
- Customized benefit summaries and plan statements
- Employee handbooks
- Performance Incentive Programs
- Guidance in various contract, compliance, and labor relations from subject experts
- Educational Assistance and seminars
- Health and Wellness Fairs
- Occupational Injury Management
- Claim utilization and medical trend analysis
- Credit Debt Counseling
- Financial and Retirement Planning
- Fitness Programs
For information about our Wellness and Lifestyle Benefits Services, contact us